Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Season for Transformation

I want to first and foremost thank so many of you who have met me on Facebook, for your love and for your friendship.  You cannot know the power of such simple acts as a reply to a quote, a fragment of my thoughts, and althewhile I feel my words are so limited to convey the connection that I feel with each one of you. 

We fight our private battles, we try to live responsible lives, and beyond that we push the limits of our growth, we yearn for insight, we long for revelation, we secretly hope to become more than we are. 

When all along, the truth is that we already are all the greatness we could ever hope to attain, each one of us, in a happy or unhappy state is still a face of god, and transformation and grace are available to us in every single moment.  Yet we avoid it, we run away, we deny it, we hide from it. Such great love has broken me so many times only to renew me all over again, and now this season it is greater than I ever hoped or could imagine.  My heart is a well that overflows. 

In the coming days and weeks I will be introducing you to some remarkable people who also have changed the world around them in amazing ways.  Just try to keep in mind, they do nothing that any one of us cannot do.  It only takes common skills, and your earnest love, and in a single moment transformation is upon us all.

I am humbly yours,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter